How we collect your information
EcoFasten Solar may collect information about you, which may include your name, company, contact info, email address, IP address, your data requests and any additional data that you provide to us in order to commence or continue our business relationship. Information may be collected from any of the following sources:
- Information we collect from you through direct email, phone calls, letters and faxes;
- Information we collect about you when you call us, visit our website, use our Online Calculator, request a sample, subscribe to our newsletter, enter a promotion, contest or survey, or view our online ads;
- Information we collect from other, commercially available sources and
- Leave comments and/or reviews about our products or services
How we use your information
The information EcoFasten Solar collects about you may be consolidated to improve communications with you, as well as to develop innovative products and services. EcoFasten Solar may use the information collected to:
- Provide the products and services you request, such as quotations, recommended layouts, product samples, product literature, offers and our newsletter;
- Manage your accounts and provide you with support/customer service;
- Assess our existing or potential business relationship; Enforce our terms and conditions;
- Conduct sales and marketing activities, including, but not limited to, pursuing marketing prospects, conducting market research, evaluating our advertising effectiveness and managing the EcoFasten Solar brand;
- Manage our business and
- Evaluate, operate and improve our business by enhancing our products and services, through the development of new products and services, managing the relationships with our customers, performing billing, accounting, auditing, reconciliation and collection activities.
Where required by law, EcoFasten Solar will obtain your consent for the processing of your information for the purpose of direct marketing.
The legal basis for EcoFasten Solar to process your information as explained above, will be one of the following:
- Your consent;
- Contractual events either with you or with a relevant party;
- Our justifiable business interests; and
- Compliance with our legal obligations
EcoFasten Solar will retain your information only for as long as it may be considered necessary in accordance with reasonable business practices and applicable laws.
How your information is shared
EcoFasten Solar may disclose personal information collected about you:
- If we are required or permitted to do so by law or legal process (court order);
- To legal authorities or government officials to comply with a legitimate legal request;
- When we believe disclosure is necessary to prevent financial loss or physical harm;
- To establish or defend our legal rights;
- To defend against legal claims;
- In connection with fraud or illegal activity (suspected or actual) or
- Otherwise, with your consent
Third party websites and social media
When EcoFasten Solar transfers and receives certain types of sensitive information, such as financial information, we redirect visitors to a secure server. We have appropriate security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected.
EcoFasten Solar uses Google Analytics, which uses text files that are stored on your computer that allow an analysis of your use of our website. The information generated by Google Analytics is generally transmitted to a Google server in the United States, where it is also stored. Your IP address will be shortened prior by Google within members of the European Union.
EcoFasten Solar’s protection of information
EcoFasten Solar takes appropriate security measures to protect all information collected from unauthorized access, while maintaining the accuracy of the data and thereby, enabling the correct use of information.
Information and minors
The EcoFasten Solar website is intended to provide commercial information and to collect information only from those over the age of 18. No one under the age of 18 may provide any information on or through our website. If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 18, without verified parental consent, we will delete the information collected.
How to contact EcoFasten Solar about privacy
If you have questions about our products or need help navigating our website, please call 1-877-859-3947 or email us at email@example.com.
A small request from EcoFasten to you
It is important that the personal information we obtain is current and accurate. If your personal information changes during your business relationship with us, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org