Conduit Mount Bracket
The Conduit Mount Bracket utilizes EcoFasten Solar’s patented watertight technology. It is embossed with a patented cone shape countersink and can be used as a watertight solution on a variety of roof types. The Conduit Mount Bracket can be used with GreenFasten GF1 flashing on a new or retrofit composition shingle roof, or with a Simple Seal bushing for use on metal roofing. The bracket is raised to lift electrical conduit off the roof, preventing the wiring from overheating. Conduit Clamp not included.
Compatable Roof Types
Features & Benefits
- Mounts electrical conduit off the surface of the roof to prevent overheating
- Bracket can be position in N-S or E-W orientation
- Patented watertight seal forms an impenetrable moisture barrier
- Compatible with a variety of mounting systems for use on different roof types
- Meets or exceeds all known building codes
- Accepted by major roofing materials manufacturers without voiding warranties
- Retrofit without removing shingles when used on composition roofs
- Utilizes 2" lag bolt to secure to the roof
- EcoFasten Solar products are protected by these U.S. Patents
How to PurchaseContact Us Find a Distributer Request a Sample
- Conduit Mount Bracket- includes TEK Screw and a (D145/16x2) 2" SS Lag Bolt.
- For Composition Shingle Applications - GF1 Flashing and one 5/16" EPDM bonded washer.
- For Metal Roof Applications- Simple Seal Bushing and one 5/16" EPDM bonded washer.
From The Solar Scope
How to Speed Up Your Installs with GreenFasten (and a video, to boot!)
On the hunt for the fastest, easiest installation in the industry? Give GreenFasten™ a try – it’s the solar roof mount from EcoFasten Solar that was engineered specifically for composition shingle applications.Read Now