The SimpleGrip-SQ System is a solar roof mount, engineered and manufactured specifically for use on low-slope/flat roofs. The SimpleGrip System is compatible with a variety of EcoFasten Solar attachment bracket options, providing a customized solution for low slope roof applications.
*Do not use on a roof under warranty without prior written approval from warranty holder.
SimpleGrip-SQ is designed to be attached to new or existing (retrofit) roofs.
Compatable Roof Types
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight , durable construction enhances wind uplift and seismic values without adding additional weight
- Extensively tested for pullout and shear
- Customized solutions to match any proprietary hardware
- Meets or exceeds all known building codes
- Patented watertight seal forms an impenetrable moisture barrier
- Large base and multiple attachment points distribute compressive loads over standard insulation
- EcoFasten Solar products are protected by these U.S. Patents
How to PurchaseContact Us Find a Distributer Request a Sample
- Roof Level & Upper Level Butyl Tape
- SimpleGrip Base & Compression Plate with GreenFasten bushing
- 3" Fasteners
- Attachment bracket - 5/16" ID EPDM Bonded Washer and 5/16"-18 Flange Nut
VideoView Product Video
From The Solar Scope
How to Speed Up Your Installs with GreenFasten (and a video, to boot!)
On the hunt for the fastest, easiest installation in the industry? Give GreenFasten™ a try – it’s the solar roof mount from EcoFasten Solar that was engineered specifically for composition shingle applications.Read Now